This page lists job and internship opportunities with the Community Development Project at the Urban Justice Center. If you are an attorney who would like to do pro bono work with us, please visit our pro bono page for more information.
- Executive Director, Community Development Project - applications accepted on a rolling basis until position is filled
- Transactional Matters Supervising Attorney - applications accepted on a rolling basis
- Immigration/Consumer Law Student Externship - applications accepted on a rolling basis
- Summer 2018 Legal Internships - applications accepted on a rolling basis
- Fall/Winter/Spring Legal Internships - applications accepted on a rolling basis
Please note: Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately not able to respond to emails following up on previously-submitted applications. Applicants who are selected for an interview will be notified by email.
About the Community Development Project
The Community Development Project is an equal opportunity employer. CDP encourages applications from people with diverse backgrounds, including women, people of color, immigrants, people with disabilities, LGBTQ people, people from low income backgrounds, and people with personal experience with the criminal justice system. We strongly encourage applications from people with lived experiences in the communities we serve.
CDP provides legal, participatory research and policy support to strengthen the work of grassroots and community-based groups in New York City to dismantle racial, economic and social oppression.